The Top 10 Mistakes in Building a Disaster Recovery Plan
1. Failing to identify everything that could potentially jeopardize the infrastructure and data that run your business.
2. Creating a plan that depends on too few qualified personnel.
3. Relying on manual process to notify staff during a disaster.
4. Failing to procure adequate backup power.
5. Forgetting to prioritize what resources need to be restored.
6. Failing to create adequate documentation of your DR plan.
7. relying on back-ups.
8. Forgetting to test your DR plan.
9. Making passwords too hard to find.
10. Failing to keep your DR plan up to date.
Read the full article for more details: