To become the best in the business, it is essential to employ the best people. But how do employers build a staff that is ready and able to take an organization to its next level? To reach a high level of success, organizations must build a Magnetic Culture. Through this New York Times Best S3ller, Mr. Sheridan describes how to attract talented employees to the workplace, empower them, and sustain an environment in which they are more likely to stay. He also discusses the power of creating a culture of Employee Engagement by sharing the responsibility for personal Engagement between employees and management. Building a Magnetic Culture is published by McGraw-Hill.
Topics covered include:
- What is a Magnetic Culture and What are the Bottom Line Benefits
of Employee Engagement?
- Creating an environment of shared ownership for Engagement.
- The Top 10 Engagement Drivers
- Recruiting: The Foundation for a Magnetic Culture
- Overcoming Demagnetizers: Compensation and other
- Challenges for Managers
- The Importance of embracing Diversity & Inclusion
- Engagement Trends
- Taking Best Practice Action Toward Engagement
What People are Saying:
“A magnet’s pull can be quite forceful. In ‘Building a Magnetic Culture’, Sheridan outlines simple but powerful steps to take in creating and maintaining an organization that fosters an environment with similar attraction.”
– Marshall Goldsmith, International Best-selling Author of MOJO and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
“A compelling case for and guide to the creation of a high engagement / high performance workforce.”
– Douglas R. Conant, Retired President and CEO, Campbell Soup; New York Times Best-selling Author of